[ANSTHRLD] need help with documentation

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 9 10:23:11 PST 2004

Looks good to me as far as structure 'bat' being the feminine form. Does she
understand that she is saying her name is Hadassah and she is descended from
Chanaleah.  I can check against Rashi, and some other Talmud and Torah
resources I have, but I do not know what the SCA would consider 'good
enough'.  Where is Safed?  This may help in her research, as there may be a
active temple still there.  One problem though.  What will she do on
Friday-Saturday night at events?  That's the Shabbat!  A fifteenth century
Jew would be very limited, then again it depends on how much persona she
wishes to play.

Rodrigo