[ANSTHRLD] several questions

Leslie Rose aggileslie at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:32:54 PST 2004

I have a client who would like to register the following:

Azure, a fox sejant regaurdant within a border dovetailed, or.

Does anyone see any problems with this that I'm not seeing? Also I wasn't
able to find what I thought was a conflict but then I'm just starting to
understand the conflict part of heraldry.

This same client wants to know if you can register a fieldless badge.  I
have no idea.

Thanks for all of your help and comments.

In Service,

Catarina di Foscari
Herald, Shire of the Shadowlands