[ANSTHRLD] need help with documentation

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 10 09:49:04 PST 2004

That sounds great, so does he fight?

Rodrigo

-----Original Message-----
From: heralds-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:heralds-bounces at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Hillary Greenslade
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 11:14 AM
To: Heralds
Subject: RE: [ANSTHRLD] need help with documentation

<<From: "BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA)"
<matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov>
<snip>  One problem though.  What will she do on
Friday-Saturday night at events?  That's the Shabbat!  A fifteenth century
Jew would be very limited, then again it depends on how much persona she
wishes to play.
Rodrigo

Oh, I don't know about being limited in play, if she still wants to do her
personna
as orthodox.  We have an orthodox Jewish member in Stargate who makes it to
outdoor
camping events just fine.  He gets on site early to set up his tent, and
pays for
whatever he needs ahead of time, keeps kosher so he plans his own food
needs.
Once he was late to site, so friends had to help finish the setup of his
camp, and
pay his site fee, which he then repaid later when the Shabbat was over.
Bernard seems do handle his real life orthodoxy with the SCA schedules just
fine, and if
this lady wants to do the same, I think it would make the personna play that
much more
delightful; as well as a great education on history and culture.
Cheers, Hillary