[ANSTHRLD] Star Has a Baby

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Mar 26 23:20:58 PST 2004

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004, Etienne de St. Amaranth <star at ansteorra.org>
wrote:
>Lady Rosamund Blaunchflur and I (Kathy and Darin Herndon) are very
>happy to announce the birth of our son.  Owen Alexander Herndon was
>born last night, March 24, 2004, at 6:52 PM.  Owen weighed in at 11
>pounds, 2 ounces; he is 24 inches long.

The facts are summarized well, so just please be sure to forward
photocopied documentation of all the assertions.

Daniel, clerk, who just got thru proofing and formatting the January
LoAR

P.S.  Congrats!  Sorry about her getting slit up a treat,
as the Brits say, but I'm glad that things came out well in the end.
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com; work is tmcd at us.ibm.com.