[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check

Tim Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Mon May 3 13:40:51 PDT 2004

I see conflicts with:

Serena di Tommaso

The following device associated with this name was registered in May of 2003
(via the East):

Argent, a fret within a bordure azure.

There is one CD for removal of the bordure.  There is no CD for the
difference between fret and fretty per standing precedent.

While it has been some time since I've been active on this list, I'll be
happy to help on this device if you need further help.  It happens that I
have had cause to research frets and their precedents.

Timothy of Glastinbury

Married to . Anezka z Rozmitala

Bearing the arms Gules, in dexter chief a fret couped argent.

And the badge (Fieldless) A fret couped Argent.

  _____