[ANSTHRLD] Solstice Herald Accepting Applications

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Wed May 19 16:00:04 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Coastal Region:

This is just a friendly reminder that the office of Coastal Regional Herald
is open for applications until June 18.  Applications should be sent to the
Star Principal Herald, HL Etienne de St. Amaranth, at star at ansteorra.org,
with courtesy copies to me at snorri at houston.rr.com.  This is an opportunity
to work with some fantastic local heralds throughout the Coastal Region, and
it's been a very fast two years for me.

If you have any questions about the responsibilities of the office, please
feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to answer any questions you have.

Health and fortune,

HL Snorri Hallsson

Solstice Herald

snorri at houston.rr.com