[ANSTHRLD] Feb. LoAR Results

Paul Haines alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 12:47:54 PDT 2004

Woohoo!

And in the same LOAR my second attempt at a badge was returned.  Not that it was a surprise.  I had advance notice, but had to wait until the return was published before resubmitting something....Now if only I could figure out just what I want my household badge to be.

Alden

"Etienne de St. Amaranth" <star at ansteorra.org> wrote:
The February LoAR from the Laurel level has been released. While these
results will appear in the Gazette, I wanted to take a moment to
congratulate the Canton of Chemin Noir on the acceptance of their
name. They are one step closer to leaving incipiency.

Etienne
Star Principal Herald