[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Mon May 3 12:29:34 PDT 2004

>Daniel wrote:

>    Garin de Gramercy - 8303W - badge - Argent, v{e^}tu >ploy{e'}, a fret azure.  1 CD for fieldlessness, because >v{e^}tu is a field division.

I don't understand this.  Why is "argent, vetu ploye" a fieldless device?  Are they saying it is only a vetu and the rest of the field is missing? (which begs the question "if it is only part of a field division, isn't it really a lozenge?").

I understand that if it is "argent, vetu ploye a fret azure" with a lozenge shaped field divsion of argent(the lozenge) and azure (everything else) then you get 1 cd for change of tincture to half the field.

Thanx,
Masamune the Confused