[ANSTHRLD] New Heraldic Officers

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Thu May 6 15:10:06 PDT 2004

It is with great pleassure that I announce that two offices, open for
application, have been filled.

Please join me in welcoming Mistress Serena Lascelles as the new Zodiacus
Herald (Precedence).  Mistress Serena is currently listed in the Black Star
as Stellar Scroll; please use that address to send court reports until the
new roster in the Black Star is updated in June.  Mistress Serena resides
in the Barony of the Steppes.

Also, please join me in welcoming Lady Galiana de Baiona as the new
Armillary Herald (Consulting).  This lady will have her work cut out for
her (though she will have lots of help) as she prepares for the consulting
table at Argent Anniversary.  Lady Galiana resides in the Barony of Stargate.

I would remind the heralds of Ansteorra that the office of Solstice Herald
(Coastal Regional) remains open for applications at this time.  HL Snorri
will be stepping down at Argent Anniversary.

More office openings are coming in the next few months.  Please watch for
these openings and step up to serve your kingdom and college if able.

Sincerely,
Seigneur Etienne
Star Principal Herald