[ANSTHRLD] request for images

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue May 25 06:59:15 PDT 2004

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 02:55:56PM -0500, Haines, Paul wrote:
> Does anyone have any gif/jpg files (preferably color) of devices for
> Ansteorran knights/kings?

I have the correct current one for Miguel (ie, not the one on the
website.  I probably have a few others already done, but mostly of
Northern folk, so likely not too many that people down in Westgate
would recognize.  I can do up others pretty quick, given a blazon...

> I'm putting together a class for Westgate's collegium next month.  The event
> is a chivalric themed event and I'm teaching a class on heraldry for the
> fighter.  One of the suggestions I received for the class was to have the
> attendees identify notable devices of Ansteorran knights and kings.

Hey! Wanna teach it again at AHSS in July? You know you want to...

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith
jds at randomgang.com