[ANSTHRLD] Decision Meeting

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu May 27 19:52:37 PDT 2004

Just a reminder that the decision meeting for June is early this time and will be held at Warlord.

I would like to start about 1pm, just after lunch.

I am taking two blue mundane pavilions that will be set up side by side on the list field as close to the royals as possible.  Please bring a chair.

I will have about five copies of the ICC.  If you want to get one early to review it before the meeting, drop by the pavilions and ask Lady Elizabeth for one.

Medb
Asterisk