[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check Follow-up

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Mon May 3 13:27:04 PDT 2004

NB: My mind is somewhat mush right now, so, I'm glad I remember my name is Snorri.  Either I'm still in shock from the weekend or I'm still waterlogged from it.  Or the Vicoden is having its way with me and I'm really not a tie-dyed chicken wearing chaps and a fez.  Now, having said that ...

So there's one CD.  IIRC, isn't that sufficient for field-only?  Or is a field and a field treatment not field-only armory?

I think I know the answer, but it's best to make sure that someone else's brain is working the same as mine.  Or better.  Than mine's not.  Um.

OK, in real small words, so the bald man can get it ... is the earlier suggestion registerable, or does it need a clear charge to make it so?

Snorri