[ANSTHRLD] Augmentation?

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 16:15:13 PST 2004

To answer your questions:

--- Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Who was Friedrich?

Friedrich von Koenigsburg was a Knight of Ansteorra, originally here in
Bryn Gwlad, who was also an Army Reservist who was called to duty in
Iraq.  He died IRL in battle recently by a sniper's bullet while he was
attempting to perform repairs to a tank in a hostile area.  I only knew
him during his later years.

> Who were the people that received the augmentations?

A few of the fellow Knights.  One of them was Sir Pendarin Glamorgan,
one of our previous Barons of Bryn Gwlad.

> What was the relationship between these people and Friedrich?

Given the fact that Friedrich was a very popular person, I can safely
surmise that these were some of his closest friends.

> What is the significance of using Friedrich's arms as an augmentation
> for these people?

To honor his memory and his sacrifice for both Ansteorra and our IRL
country.

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)