[ANSTHRLD] interesting find

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 19 08:09:28 PST 2004

Clair,

This was the final(?) chapter in what turned into a hard boiled detective
novel/saga of documenting her name.  Daniel really has the details (he
started it) so I'll let him post the info on what all occured.  I think the
full edition with all of its chapters is going on the Laurel website at
some point for all to read; but that may be delayed with the office change.

Etienne
Star