[ANSTHRLD] I am so last minute...

Gróa Ulfsdottir groa at houston.rr.com
Tue Oct 5 16:43:57 PDT 2004

Ok, I know this is really last minute, but I need some help.  I have just
agreed to be heraldic coordinator for Gates Edge's upcoming event, Cour
d'Amour.  And by upcoming, I mean THIS FREAKING WEEKEND!!!  I'm doing
consultations or anything, but I do need field heralds.  There will be
chivalric combat, archery & equestrian activities that will all need
heralds.  And this year it is in the theme of Malory's Le Morte d'Arthur
**eek**.  If anyone is coming to the event and would be willing to help out
I'd really appreciate it.  Please drop me an e-mail sometime this week so I
know who is coming.

Thanks in advance,
Groa (the frightfully unprepared)