[ANSTHRLD] Optio

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 7 12:46:50 PDT 2004

Don't forget thrown weapons!  Even though we are the red-headed step-child of the marshallate... :(

~Alden
A Herald, but also Coastal Regional TW Marshal and TW Champion of the Shire of Gate's Edge.

Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
Anyone want to take my bet that before January 2009 Ansteorra will
have separate AoA-level rapier, archery, equestrian, and siege weapon
awards? (I don't think any of those exist at the moment as simple
award-of-arms awards.)