[ANSTHRLD] Optio

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 7 13:41:07 PDT 2004

Before people begin "getting in arms," the questions being raised here
about the rapier community, etc., and the possibility of one award for many
aspects of combat, that very question is already before the Crown.  I hope
to be able to answer within the next two weeks but I don't have the answer
yet.  So... At this time, I can only say that Optio is for armored
combat.  Please await further developments (before arming yourselves) as I
will forward them as I get them.

Etienne