[ANSTHRLD] Re: Compass Rose

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed Sep 8 10:46:01 PDT 2004

Rumil wrote:

> Oops.  I will have to take the blame for that.  I kept a copy of each
> month's OP I produced and found the change between the July 1, 2002
> issue and the July 13, 2002 issue, just about the time the Crown
> changed from Aaron and Britta to Patrick and Julia.  I certainly had
> no intention of changing it, nor can I find any correspondence
> telling me to change it.  So I have to say I inadvertently changed
> the precedence when I was working on the July 13, 2002 OP.  It should
> have a precedence of 18, not 15.

Great -- thanks for clearing that up.  Its precedence can now be listed
correctly as equal to the Comet, now that we know that it was an
administartive mistake rather than a policy change.

When it was established, it was recognized that it could not rank with the
Sable Crane, or it would replace the Crane for those people.  It was
intended as an extra, not as an alternate one.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin