[ANSTHRLD] Idea

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Sep 14 17:02:37 PDT 2004

OK, my bad, :-)... Haven't looked in some time, I've been using my paper stack and my bookmarks, :-)
But I'd still like to see the anthropology stuff there, and other useful and interesting things that people who don't hold a heraldic office or go to heraldic symposiums ever get a chance to learn...Not everyone can whop out their pocket Serena, :-) Some of this stuff really needs to be archived.
Also a meet the heralds section with office, e-mail link, and a nice mind  jostling photograph of each would be nifty... It's been a day or three since I knew everyone by face, :-)...Thanks Etienne! ...'Stacia, whoislookingtoseeifherhemisn'tstilltuckedinthebackofhersmallclothes...:-)...sigh

"Etienne de St. Amaranth" <star at ansteorra.org> wrote:
Stacia,

There are pages on the web site with the titles and office holders, though
they are separate pages right now. For heraldic titles, see
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/heraldictitles.html and for the office
holders with email links see
http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/contacts.htm. Both pages need updating
but I'll not get to touch that until October likely. I had kicked around
the idea of pictures or armory of the individuals being accessible from there.

What is not on the web site is any of the royal communication info we have
discussed recently. There are some helpful tools for the populace but
there is more to be done. I think someone is working on a graphic of the
submission process but I'll receheck that.

Keep the ideas coming,
Etienne