[ANSTHRLD] Crown consult table and Heraldic Evangelism meeting

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 27 17:45:31 PDT 2004

Okay, Okay,  I bought those horrid tubs, but it was right after the holidays
and I went to three Walmarts and there was nothing else, really.

But, you should have one really good blue one, two good Rubbermaids and one
on wheels.  If you don't, then Star has them.

Those clear ones were a one step up from cardboard in price and were not
intended to travel, though they did, much to my son's and my husband's
dismay.

Don't worry about the lifting and toting.  I will be at Crown and will
handle that issue for you.

More to point, though, is the autocrat going to provide a table?

Medb