[ANSTHRLD] Optio

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 7 10:45:06 PDT 2004

At 11:12 AM 9/7/2004, you wrote:
>Picking nits here ... the Compass Rose is of a slightly lower precedence
>than the Crane and Thistle.  It's actually equal to a Sable Comet at
>precedence level 18, where a Crane or Thistle give a precedence level of 15,
>according to the calculations by which one's order in a March of Precedence
>would be scored.  Both are, however, AoA-level honors, and I believe that
>this is what Star Principal was referring to in his post.

I based my comment on the rankings shown in the back of the last published
OP (page 77 I think).  It shows the Compass Rose at 15 and not at 18.  The
Optio award is at 15.

Snorri, where is your source for Compass Rose at 18?  I need to visit with
Zodiacus and make sure there is not a typo in the OP or your source.  I'll
also have to double-check the Consitution of the Compass Rose.

Etienne