[ANSTHRLD] Re: Compass Rose

Rumil Fletcher rumil at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 7 14:15:36 PDT 2004

Oops.  I will have to take the blame for that.  I kept a copy of each
month's OP I produced and found the change between the July 1, 2002
issue and the July 13, 2002 issue, just about the time the Crown
changed from Aaron and Britta to Patrick and Julia.  I certainly had
no intention of changing it, nor can I find any correspondence
telling me to change it.  So I have to say I inadvertently changed
the precedence when I was working on the July 13, 2002 OP.  It should
have a precedence of 18, not 15.

Rumil Fletcher