[ANSTHRLD] What various awards are for

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 14:56:53 PDT 2004

Kingdom law has the charter for the awards.  That is
the place to start to see if someone meets the
requirements for an award.

A "one time" helping out by children is largess, thank
yous, or word fame in Court (time permiting.)
"Always" helping out all they can per their ability is
a Rising Star.

William

--- Bridget the Stargazer