[ANSTHRLD] Zodiacus weighs in on this week's award discussions

Amanda Bowen reason_prevails at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 18:08:23 PDT 2004

>We're giving awards for *that* now..? And here I thought it was already
>both
>an art and a science, not a category unto itself.

*grin* Alright, so I went overboard. Hopefully you took my meaning. The
award sprawl is a bit of a problem. Now don't take it the other way that I
want to slash and burn until we have 3 awards left. I merely - like a few
others - would have those who propose new awards consider first whether one
of the old ones wouldn't serve their purpose just as well.

Galiana