[ANSTHRLD] Idea

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Sep 14 11:24:23 PDT 2004

Could we perhaps have our own website, at least i don't recall us having our own, and link it to all our bits and pieces? Where Gentle or Royal could find articles dealing with Ansteoran Heraldic Anthropology?
Maybe all the heraldic titles with job descriptions, perhaps with e-mails for all the current holders, maybe even pics of those good gentles?
Etienne could maybe graph up the submission process like he does for the warranting class?
Any number of things could be stored here for the edification of all...
Just an idea...:-)...'Stacia