[ANSTHRLD] Passing the Torch

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 06:15:07 PDT 2004

> I want to thank all of those people whom I have called with
> the unending questions that I have had, with the commenters'
> patience with me as I struggled through all sorts of learning
> curves, and to Emma and Estril, who keen eyes saved me over
> and over again.

I would personally like to thank Medb for taking on this job and doing such
a great job with the whole process. She learned quickly and kept things
rolling along. She has done a wonderful job and has always kept the clients
in mind.

> Etienne has a "to do list" for me, now that I am down to just
> being on of the evi.- er hum - one of his ER deps, so I won't
> be far away.

I don't think you'd ever stay really far away. Does this mean we can start
the plans... Oopps not supposed to let the cat out of the bag, huh? ;)

Yes that was just a joke folks, enjoy the rest of your day.

Eirik