[ANSTHRLD] Optio

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Wed Sep 8 12:44:04 PDT 2004

Hello,
This is Crandall, (creating trouble again).

Of course we may fight a great battle for this award to be accepted and the for the principles that were thought out carefully in its creation.

And those who initially recieve this award would gain much aclaim for their efforts and are made to feel special with grand regalia.

And then a some reigns later, a new crown, with different agendas in their reign, decides to give it out with less consideration that was addressed when the award was first created.

Oops, I thought we were talking about the Centurions of the Sable Star.

Sorry for my misunderstanding,
Crandall

p.s. On the other hand, how many awards have been created for what was then good reason and then put down by later crowns?