[ANSTHRLD] Elfsea Defender News

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Sep 26 13:26:03 PDT 2004

VIVAT, Robert!!!  I do look forward to the celebration of your
elevation, even if I do already know it's going to be a long and tiring
one (running for cover!).

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross