[ANSTHRLD] Crown consult table and Heraldic Evangelism meeting

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Sep 27 11:42:53 PDT 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Amanda Bowen <reason_prevails at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I wish I had honkin' big tubs with wheels. As it is, the office has
> 9 medium sized tubs with "handles" that stick out maybe 2mm from the
> box sides, with lids that do not, in fact, fit all the way on. No
> wheels.

Oh, Star?  How's the 2005 budget looking?  Nine frickin' tubs with
itty bitty handles sounds like cruelty.

> I fail to see, my dear Daniel, the reason why I should haul The Nine
> out if we're only doing pre-consult stuff.

I thought the reason pre-consult was being done was because you
weren't hauling out The Tubs Of Doom.  The reasoning seems circular.

> I was planning on bringing the folders with the articles, probably a
> PicDic and a copy of Fosters for armory ideas,

The folders are great: light yet packed with period names.  I would
keep the PicDic behind the table.  Submitters have a tropism for
unregisterable or hideously uncommon period charges.

Danihel Lindum
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com