[ANSTHRLD] Laurel Letters

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 27 15:23:09 PDT 2004

The April Laurel Letter of Acceptances and Returns has been published.  See
the next Gazette for contents.  This is the break in the log jam of a big
office change over.  The obvious question now that April is out is "How
soon will the next letters be out?"

I got a copy of the Laurel Queen of Arms BoD report today and she noted the
following that will undoubtedly be of interest to anyone involved in
submissions.  I quote:
"The production of Laurel Letters of Acceptance and Return
has been delayed in the past, but with two letters published during the
month of September and two during the month of October, we should be on
track by the end of October."

While "things" can happen, please note the intent of the current Laurel
staff (if I have interpreted correctly) to have the April (already
released), May, June, and July LoARs published by the end of October.  If
they are on schedule with their intent, and August is released in November
to follow, then the LoARs will be on schedule for publishing in the third
month following the decision meetings.

Etienne
Star