[ANSTHRLD] Because not everyone reads the Gazette...

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 3 08:23:59 PDT 2005

Online go to ansteorra.org, select regnum, hit that big green button with
the two gold trumpets on them, select publications, select Ansteorran
Gazette.  That page has links to online Gazettes, plus instructions on how
to get print copies.

The Gazette is the "official" publication from the CoH in Ansteorra. It is
good practice for each branch who is required to have a herald to maintain a
yearly subscription of print copies for the heraldic library.  If the branch
is fairly heraldically active, a subscription to the LoAR isn't a bad thing
either, even though they are available online as well.  At 12 dollars a
year, that is a minimal yearly cost for the office.

Medb Liath