[ANSTHRLD] Good Books

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 3 19:01:36 PDT 2005

I was at Half-Price Books in Arlington today and saw that they had a copy of the Marc Drogin book on medieval calligraphy for 7 bucks.  While I was on vacation, I visitied a few other stores and it seemed that quire a few of them have copies of The Calligrapher's Handbook.

While I can't guarantee that you can find either of these at a store near you, when I see items at more than a store or three it usually means that they got in a truck load and spread them out to the different stores.

If you are not a C&I person, either of these books would be a welcome addition to a local guild's library or as a donation for a prize basket.

Medb Liath