[ANSTHRLD] Good Books

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 4 17:24:31 PDT 2005

Just goes to show what happens when you hang out with scribes!

The Handbook that I saw was the blue cover, which is the one that I have.

The two that I saw had no signs of wear and tear.  I was surprised to say
the least.  I had to pay full price for mine.

I will keep an eye out for the other two you mentioned.

Medb