[ANSTHRLD] Good Books

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 10:39:46 PDT 2005

> Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:24:31 -0500
> From: "Rhonda and Stephen Hays" <housedragonstar at earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] Good Books
> To: "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA,Inc."
> 	<heralds at ansteorra.org>

> Just goes to show what happens when you hang out with scribes!

Hey, see if you get to stay at my hotel room at KWHSS!! Ha!
(you know you are already on the list, of course, you and Galiana -
I'll never get any sleep!)

> The Handbook that I saw was the blue cover, which is the one that I have.
>
> The two that I saw had no signs of wear and tear.  I was surprised to say
> the least.  I had to pay full price for mine.
>
> I will keep an eye out for the other two you mentioned.
> Medb

Yeh, most of the books I saw had minor cover nicks, but no real spine wear.
That's why I'm thinking it was a distributer warehouse or publisher dump,
so good idea to get them while you can, as they won't be around later.
I'll probably get a few more as gifts for the scribe-o-crats at KWHSS.
Cheers, Hillary