[ANSTHRLD] Need book name...

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Apr 11 20:59:24 PDT 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Cahira <cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can one of y'all remind me what (real world) source it is that we
> used to have to conflict check against but don't have to any longer?

Every one we knew of, in principal.  Papworth's was most common, with
Combos I and II (Combined Ordinaries, by Herveus I believe, of lesser
ordinaries like Hateful Heraldry, that one with fantasy arms, Civic
Heraldry, and such).  Richard of the Silverdawn from Elfsea and maybe
someone else had Renesse.  But the rules protected any and all
real-world armory, so if someone had called a conflict from a new
armorial, Laurel would have gone along with the conflict call.

Daniel de Lindocollino
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com