[ANSTHRLD] Gone (child) Fishing

Reis ap Tuder reis at plumes.org
Thu Apr 28 12:29:46 PDT 2005

Something to remember me by as Emma and I leave the country for a week
or so: spelling changes!

In accordance with well-appreciated advice from the folks at the Academy
of St. Gabriel, I am altering my new name's spelling to Reis ap Tuder, a
documented English spelling of the name in the appropriate time period.
Forget you ever heard any grandparent name. *jedi wave*

You may now commence pretending you'd gotten the hang of the previous
spelling.  (Except the heralds list.) :)  The pronunciation has not
changed.  Only the letters have been changed to protect the Welsh.

-R
previously known as Chandranath