[ANSTHRLD] Status of a Device

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:24:09 PDT 2005

I can dig up the commentary, but may not have the annotated copy.... If the
armory was submitted on 2004-11, then commentary was due 2004-12, and was
published in January, and ruled on at Steppes 12th Night. The decision would
be published in the February Gazette.

>From the AICC 2004-11 --
[device] Forwarded to Laurel with the blazon Argent, a horse's head couped
contourny sable, crined gules, a chief embattled sable.

Her name and device were separated by a month....

I took the long route to find the information here... The easiest way to
track the status of an item down is HST, which can be found at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst

I would be glad, however, to send you a copy of the ICC each month, if it
would help you in your endeavors?

Yours in Service,

Jayme