[ANSTHRLD] Need book name...

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Apr 11 14:45:31 PDT 2005

I do not believe there was ever just _one_ source.  It was pretty much against all real work armory.  There were several pooks i remember checking against  A couple examples I remember are _Papworth's Ordinary of British Armorials_ by John W Papworth and Burke's General Armory of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales_ by Sir Bernard Burke.

It has been a while but that is what I remember.  I am sure I will be corrected if my memory is faulty which it generally is these days.

Alasdair "not a herald, just a lurker" MacEogan