[ANSTHRLD] Request for information re arms and award of arms

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 16:17:17 PDT 2005

Year before last, when I was taking money at Heralds' Point, I was treated a
fairly extensive review of Meridian sumptuary laws.  I don't know how much
or even if they enforce them, but it was an eye opener for me.  I have only
lived in Ansteorra, so my knowledge is very limited on such things in other
kingdoms.

Medb Liath
Azure, six round buckles Or.