[ANSTHRLD] Lost Submissions

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Aug 2 16:56:14 PDT 2005

> My client has been and now I am looking for a joint badge
> that appears to be
> lost, and current status info on three submissions made last
> year.  I have
> tried to contact the Star Herald but have received no response.

As several others have pointed to the Heraldic Submissions Tracker (or HST
for short), as well as the most recent Laurel acceptances, I won't bother to
repeat them.

I will, however, point out that the HST, a most useful tool, can be found at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst. It is organized both by name and by
group, so local heralds can more easily keep track of items coming from
their group.

When looking for the status of heraldic submissions, check the HST first; if
it's not there, or you have questions, email Asterisk Herald (me), the
office in charge of submissions. asterisk at ansteorra.org always works.

-Emma
Asterisk