[ANSTHRLD] does released armory conflict?

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sat Aug 13 14:54:46 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I am trying to conflict check the following:  Argent, on a lozenge vert, a lily argent.  I came across

* Ceridwen Dafydd
* The following badge associated with this name was registered in December of 1983 (via Caid) and released in September of 1985 (via Caid):
Argent, on a lozenge vert an equal-armed Celtic cross Or.

Now since it was released, does that mean that it doesn't conflict?

Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Herald - Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners