[ANSTHRLD] Roll of Precedence in other formats

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sat Aug 13 11:37:04 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I'm trying to keep my Baronial Roll of Precedence up to date and I need some help.  Does anyone know where I might be able to get a hold of the Kingdom RP in a format other than PDF, such as a spreadsheet or database?  I would like to be able to keep a list of the members of my Barony, and then just do a lookup function against the Kingdom RP rather than have to manually copy and paste everyone out of the PDF version.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yours in Service,
Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Herald - Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners