[ANSTHRLD] Borek's Heraldic Art CD

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:44:12 PDT 2005

I would appreciate a copy. I can't make the event but if you could send one
with Mistress Rosalia that would be great. Thanks

Robert

On 8/17/05, Brent Ryder <borekvv at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >>I would like a copy please. I'll be at AHS&S this weekend.
> >
> >You're on the list
> >
> >Borek
>
> Oops, that was supposed to just go to Alden, sorry, my bad.
>
> Borek

Even if my vital spark should be blown out, I believe that I should behave
with courageous dignity in the presence of fate, and strive to be a worthy
companion of the beautiful, the good, and the true. But fate has its master
in the faith of those who surmount it, and limitation has its limits for
those who, though disillusioned, live greatly. Helen Keller

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan