[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Gift basket and scroll for AHSS anonymous patron

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 18:35:02 PDT 2005

Greetings Heralds,
I sent this missive to the scribes and accidentally did not include a post to the
Heralds list.  After you read the below post, if you would like to contribute a nice gift to the
basket for the anonymous Patron, please bring it to the event.

I thank you in advance for your consideration,
Yours, Hillary Greenslade