[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Ron Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Sun Aug 21 08:57:57 PDT 2005

First, I apologize if you get this more than once.

I would like to thank a few people for helping make the Heraldic and
Scribal Symposium a success.

I would like to thank the Star Principal Herald, Kingdom Seneschal, and
Their Majesties for allowing our group to host this event. I would like
to thank HL Magnus von Lubeck, Mistress Hillary Greenslade, and Countess
Sara Penrose for helping get the teachers for the classes, and arranging
the schedule. I'd like to thank Centurion Liam and the officers of the
Shire of Middleford for the chance to put the event on and for allowing
me to be the Event Steward. I'd like to thank everyone from the Shire of
Middleford who sat and took care of the gate. I'd like to thank Ldy
Moira for putting together the class description handouts and Mistress
Hillary Greenslade for putting together the class schedule grid. I'd
like to thank HL Keyna for her assistance with getting the various
things for the event ready. I also want to thank the folks who got the
signs for me and helped put them up and take them down. I'd like to
thank Ld. Shamus for helping carry everyone's stuff that needed it and
Ld. Edward McTavish, Rachel, and Rhiannon for staying and making sure
everyone's stuff was loaded. I have probably left out some names and I
apologize for that, but know that I appreciate everyone's efforts to
make this event a success.

Ld. Eirik Halfdanarson
Event Steward
2005 Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium