[ANSTHRLD] Asterisk Decision Meeting

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 19:17:43 PDT 2005

As Emma said, I am helping out with the meeting.

I will have a few copies of the ICC and the ILoI with me, but only one colored one.  Please feel free to bring a colored one of your own.

Lastly, Eflsea and Steppes are having a combined fighter practice at Veterans Park in Arlington on Sunday at 2pm that promises to last most of the day.  Everyone is welcome.  I am sure that the fighters there would enjoy fighting someone who does not live in their region.

In service,
Medb Liath