[ANSTHRLD] Star Signet

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 12 20:37:27 PDT 2005

Please join me in welcoming Mistress Hillary Greenslade as the new
Star Signet.  As the new head of the College of Scribes for
Ansteorra, Mistress Hillary is taking on a role that directly impacts
a vital role in our kingdom's character, namely our scribal arts.
Mistress Hillary will be teaching at the Heraldic and Scribal
Symposium on Aug. 20 and I would encourage all those who can to visit
with her and welcome her to her new role.

Please also join me in thanking Master Darius of the Bells for his
long, continuous, almost never-ending service to the scribal
community as Star Signet.  His efforts and his achievements have been
welcome, respected, and have been there when they were needed.
Whenever your path may cross with his, please thank him for his
service and devotion to our kingdom.

Etienne
Star Principal Herald