[ANSTHRLD] July Decision Meeting

Jayme Dominguez del Valle retiarius at ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 18 13:40:51 PDT 2005

Unto the Ansteorran College of Heralds, Greetings!

This is just a reminder that the decision meeting for the July ILOI will be
held this weekend at AH&SS. The meeting time is set for 3:30. Please be
there, this is a great opportunity to provide input on heraldic
registrations, as well as an excellent educational opportunity for those
newer heralds. If you can, bring a coloured copy of the ILOI, my supplies
will be limited. I will have a few copies of the ICC as well. I've just sent
the regular mailing. If you don't get the regular mailing, and would like a
copy, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jayme Retiarius