[ANSTHRLD] court heraldry faux pas

Seanan seanan.dft at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 06:05:52 PDT 2005

Having just been the victim of this particular faux pas I feel
qualified to post a reminder..

If someone is not present to receive an award but it is still
read into law and recorded on a court report form, please
attach a note letting zodiacus know that the award has not
yet been presented...

It's a bit startling to thumb though the new blackstar and
see that you were given an award at an event that you
were unable to attend...  :-)

-- Seanán mac Tighearnáin

"Life may not be the party I had hoped for...........
But while I'm here I might just as well listen to the music and dance"