[ANSTHRLD] Borek is cool!!

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 12:52:27 PDT 2005

I just wanted to thank Borek for the CDs he handed out
at AHSS. I just spent half an hour looking through all
the bazillions of heraldic images, and I know that
they will come in handy for all kinds of things,
scribal and otherwise. I'm especially excited to have
the images for the arms of all the Roses again, which
I used to have (also thanks to Borek), but misplaced
somewhere.

I couldn't be more tickled! Thanks for all your hard
work, Borek. The CD is uber-cool.

Sara